There are strategies you can implement to help overcome common collections challenges. Becky Ziviski, CEO of Profit Without Census, knows—because she’s been there. As a licensed nursing home administrator and certified public accountant, she not only understands the nuances of being an effective leader in long-term care, but she also has a laundry list of evidence-based tips and tricks for helping facilities save tens of thousands of dollars.
Ziviski offers several approaches that you can start implementing immediately to overcome common collections challenges, as well as other cost-saving strategies to help the entire interdisciplinary team save big. To learn her secrets, listen in to her 60-minute live webinar, Profit Without Census: How to Achieve Up to $63K in Cost Savings, on Wednesday, February 7, 1:00-2:00pm, ET as she provides effective budgeting strategies to help facilities achieve up to $63k in cost savings across the board. Participants will receive continuing education credits from the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
Agenda highlights include:
- Tips for how each department can address common financial downfalls (including how the dietary department can prevent hearing aids and dentures from going missing!)
- Training strategies to help the business office overcome common collections challenges
- Using staff meetings as a budget building tool
- Reducing annual property taxes to save thousands of dollars every year
- An approach to medication monitoring that helps you avoid losing money
Click here to reserve your spot today!