Join HCPro’s postacute regulatory specialist Stefanie Corbett, DHA, on Wednesday, August 22 from 1:00-1:30pm, ET, for Ready or Not: PDPM is Here, as she provides a simplified overview of the changes to SNF PPS, including best practices to prepare for the transition from RUG-IV to the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM).
During this live presentation, participants will learn how to:
- Determine the purpose and goals of PDPM
- Identify the differences between PDPM and RUG-IV
- Determine how therapy utilization and MDS assessments will be impacted
- Determine how the new reimbursement rates will be assigned
- Implement strategies to prepare for the transition to PDPM from RUG-IV
- Review of reimbursement under the new reimbursement model
- Understanding therapy utilization in determining reimbursement.
- How the MDS schedule and assessments will change
- What to do to prepare
Failure to comply with the new regulations may result in improper Medicare payments, claim audits, survey citations, and more - keep your facility protected, register today!