The Billers’ Association for Long-Term Care is a national membership community designed specifically for professionals involved in the long-term care revenue cycle. This association meets the needs of a diverse, audience, including billing specialists, business office managers, CFOs, administrators, and more, by:
- Providing a credible, go-to source for billing, regulatory, and reimbursement information
- Gaining billing-specific guidance, education, and training needed to be successful in their roles
- Offering valuable resources including a community of fellow revenue cycle professionals to share ideas and get their unique questions answered by peers in the field
- Enabling billing and leadership staff to collaborate and network with individuals in their field for the purpose of submitting claims appropriately and accurately
- Helping them make sense of all the regulatory changes and highlight what they need to know about the evolving world of billing and reimbursement
Membership benefits include:
- A weekly e-zine, The Bottom Line, that highlights regulatory changes and provides coding and billing advice
- A weekly article from Billing Alert for Long-Term Care covering timely news, regulations, and analysis as the information is released. Sample a free article from the August, 2018 issue.
- A monthly, electronic-only version of the Billing Alert for Long-Term Care publication that provides an end-of-the-month roundup of all articles posted in our weekly release
- A quarterly webcast to discuss recent regulatory changes
- A quarterly, electronic white paper on top billing and reimbursement issues. Sample the association's latest white paper on PDPM.
- An active list serv to collaborate and share ideas with members. Click here to view a recent forum discussion.
- Discounts on HCPro's Boot Camps.